Re: ARE YOU REALLY BEING MONITORED? READ THIS

With your obvious disdain for all you work with and tech's "unselling" your
recommendations, it is no wonder that you have moved around so much and had
so many jobs.  If you chew your technician out in front of the customer, you
certainly are not making yourself look big.  It makes you and your company
look like fools.  What kind of confidence will that customer have that
anything else was installed correctly?  I am pretty sure that once the
installer finished the installation and began testing, he would realize the
device was misplaced and move it.

It isn't that you still need to "learn a few things", what you need is an
attitude adjustment.  With the postings you have made here in the past few
weeks, I would certainly never want you working or representing me.  I can't
imagine how anyone would?  From an installation point of view, nothing is
worse than an installer who doesn't understand the equipment or what is
required to install it.  I had a salesman once who always tried to put
motion detectors in the middle of outside insulated walls with no attic
access above them.  He is now back selling pharmaceuticals.