Re: Security Systems Useless During Worst Case Emergency Crisis

I think the bubonicduck would have you invest in aluminium shutters since
that appears to be the product he is peddling now. Depending on his degree
of success as a latter day tinman, next month he may spin a yarn attempting
to convince us that the  best protection may come from a Kirby which will
suck up the Hurricane without damaging your house, with the added bonus that
if it doesn't protect your home from damage it will help clean up
afterwards..

Doug L