Re: Security Systems Useless During Worst Case Emergency Crisis

Dear Doug,

You so eloquently wrote...

"....I showed that HI is an unavoidable nuisances for  alarm
systems in several posts.
 I had a hurrycane who muzzled my alarm system for
 more than 1 year before i discovered it by accident, no warning.
 By measuring i found the original source of HI, Katrina;

 Notice that there was no warning and that pro's confirm, 20+ years of
theyre experience = no HI warning

I also have explained how  alarm system radio data is send
from sensors to the receiver and how it is jeopardized by collisions
and interferences  during hurrycanes.
 I mentioned too that the frequencies used by wireless alarm systems
are authority interference unprotected ones and of free use by anybody
(you, car keys, light dimmers, headphones , hurrycanes(the worst) and
more). ...."

My recommendation is to obtain several cans of WD-40.  If you have a
smaller home, then get the smaller cans, if you have a large home, get
the big daddy cans.  Just prior to the hurrycane traveling near your
home, get said cans and spray the frothy liquid all around your home in
a square or rectangular layout pattern.  Saturate the ground heavily,
and make sure you cover the front and rear areas around your home.

For some reason, the WD-40 mist interacts with the fast moving air
hitting your home, causing the devastating winds to "glide" smoothly
over your house.  The WD-40 evidently lessens the friction as it
interacts with the winds.  This is what a hurrycane expert told me.  He
was also an "interference expert, and security system installer.

I'm not sure as to the effectiveness of his advice, but I am going to
buy stock in WD-40 just in case you decide to try my advice.