Re: Any thoughts on NextAlarm.com ?

I have several clients who use NextAlarm.  These are DIYers who have
installed systems they bought from my online store.  They don't do any
repairs but DIYers do not expect the monitoring firm to provide repairs
or other services -- just monitoring.

Feedback I've received concerning the company has been positive so far
-- not major hassles. Best of luck with them.

Regards,
Robert L Bass
www.BassBurglarAlarms.com