Re: Anyone use Honeywell 7845 AlarmNet Cellular backup?

I already have the Napco panel detect a phone line failure and I
suppose I could purchase a 3008 relay board too, but then which device
could I use as a cellular backup dialer?  I was hoping such a device
could simply be used in place of a dial tone, and everything else acted
the same, but I'm learning that's not entirely possible.  All these
companies have their own proprietary cell networks with monthly fees
associated with them, etc. etc.  It almost looks as though I would use
the cell dialer IN PLACE of my home phone dialer.