Re: FBI XL4600RM keypad

The installation manual for my panel XL-2 list the XL4600RM , XL4600SM ,
6615 LED and 6805 LED. I installed another system for a relative a few years
later with the upgraded XL-2T panel and that installation manual list those
keypads above plus the XK508, XK406, XK-5LC and XK-7LC but it does say
anything about only choosing certain ones to work together, however I guess
that info could be buried in one of the program questions.... Since I've
only seen the XL4600SM as an image on a website I was concerned because it
looks like it has a few more buttons, however keeping with your line of
thought since they are both LED I guess they should work together.