Re: FBI XL4600RM keypad

news:rfqdnQLOXfViHxvenZ2dnUVZ_vmdnZ2d@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
> It's just a different mounting, SM = Surface mount and RM = recessed mount

I realize that. as you know the SM has some auxiliary keys which the RM does
not so I wanted to know if the SM & RM could coexist, for that matter could
any of the other keypads such as the XK-5LC or XK406 work together with the
4600RM ? I would assume they could but I think it is best to ask since I'm
only a DIY...we would like to stay with the RM but if we can't find another
RM we will go with a SM or another model if it's compatible.