Re: Your Favorite Install Tool?

I've been all over my guys about leaving tools on jobs, especially ladders.
My ops manager came into my office to let me know that a camera job was
completed and up on the net. He gave me the IP address and I pulled it up on
my computer. It was a 16 camera job and as I was going through the cameras,
Camera 5 came up with a great picture of one of my ladders still in hallway.
Before I said anything, all I heard over my shoulder was "Ahh Sh**!! We
didn't have to wait for that phone call to let us know we left a ladder.

> I leave all sorts of stuff at jobs...my guys were worse though.
> How can you leave a 8 foot ladder in someone's house?....for days!
Finally,