Re: Your Favorite Install Tool?

Bob Worthy wrote:
> I've been all over my guys about leaving tools on jobs, especially ladders.
> My ops manager came into my office to let me know that a camera job was
> completed and up on the net. He gave me the IP address and I pulled it up on
> my computer. It was a 16 camera job and as I was going through the cameras,
> Camera 5 came up with a great picture of one of my ladders still in hallway.
> Before I said anything, all I heard over my shoulder was "Ahh Sh**!! We
> didn't have to wait for that phone call to let us know we left a ladder.

Bahahah!

Well, the solution for this kind of thing is simple: make your guys buy
their own f'n tools.  Then if they DO "lose" them, you're not out the money.

I have to pay up-front for my own tools (my employer reimburses me
half), so I'm pretty careful about making sure I have them all at the
end of the day.

---
Virus Database (VPS): 0544-7, 11/03/2005
Tested on: 11/3/2005 6:03:38 PM