Re: Radionics D7212B1 Panel Help

Final update on the D7212B1 unlocking story.

It seems that Jim Rojas and I have a good way to unlock Radionics
7000 and 9000 series panels. As it is not my intention to get into the
Radionics unlocking business, and it seems that it IS Jim's business,
if you want to have one of these panels unlocked contact Jim.

To be clear, the method that we have, by design, prevents capturing
the original datalock code and programming to avoid competitive
problems that could arise otherwise.

Thanks again to everyone for their insights.