Re: Car Alarm: LED Flashes to beat of stereo

"Chad Wahls" <cwahls@xxxxxxxx> wrote in message
:
: Well I was meaning, maybe you did this.  Pull the fuse, put the fuse
: back in, the moment you put it in does the LED flash?  Maybe the alarm
: control unit is seeing a low voltage and "turning off" the logic,
: therefore everytime the voltage drop ends (end of beat impulse) the LED
: flashes as if the power was re-applied.

Any idea which fuse it would be?  As I didn't do the install myself I
don't know which fuse it's linked to.