Re: It's me

Set Firefox to allow popups for www.bassburglaralarms.com ...go to the site..Firefox displays
warning that 1 popup has been blocked...click on yellow warning bar and popup displays...link is
http://www.inet-traffic.com/creatives/spyblocs_terry555_720x3001.gif

When I navigate there with OE with the Google toolbar installed I get a warning that 2 popups
have been blocked.....definitely something going on there.....