Re: NiCE what Honeywell/Ademco has done

"Matt Ion" <soundy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> a écrit dans le message de news:
Q9Wdf.495798$oW2.1647@xxxxxxxxxxx
> R.H.Campbell wrote:
>
>> BTW, Montreal is a beautiful city, full of French culture, fine
>> restaurants, beautiful women, and generally friendly people. You can walk
>> the streets at night without taking your life in your hands as well.
>> No....Detroit and Chicago are far more "godforsaken" when it comes right
>> down to it.....
>
> Yabbut... it's in EASTERN Canada.  And it's all full of those
> bastardized-French-language loonies :)
>
> (I'll agree with you about the scenery tho... both types ;)

Matt next time I go to see our division in Surrey I will show you what is a
bastard!!

No just joking...you know,you should stop listening to hockey night in
canada,and leave the bad comment of Cherry about the French,where they
belong..in the trash can...

By the way did you ever heard about Valley Alarm?they were in surrey...