Re: Hell South Security or Bell South Security from Protection One

Well I watched the same four p-1 guys work on trying to install a system a a
convenience store for a week; everyday I would stop and see how they were
doing knowing that I could have completed the install in one day by myself
and it was truly amazing to watch their lack of progress.  There were at
least three p-1 trucks there everyday for ten days and I guess they finally
got it done but how the heck do they make any money on this?