Re: Your Favorite Install Tool?

Yah, I require the techs to have all their own hand tools, meters, butt
sets, etc. As far as the major tools, ladders, drills (not cordless), drill
bits, extention cords, stud punches, generators, etc. I buy. It is more of a
safety issue. I don't want OSHA walking on a job and have a guy using the
wrong size extention cord with no ground or a worn out ladder, etc. because
it will still be my violation. Workers comp is another concern. My policy is
that if a tech breaks one of his hand tools on my job, bring me the tool and
I will replace it. Lost/stolen hand tools don't count. Lost/stolen furnished
tools come out of their check because they are responsible for them.
.