Re: NiCE what Honeywell/Ademco has done

"Matt Ion" <soundy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> a écrit dans le message de news:
BrMdf.497194$1i.409739@xxxxxxxxxxx
> R.H.Campbell wrote:
>> Kind of a loaded question ! Everyone will recommend the panels they have
>> either standardized on, and know best, me included. But if you're looking
>> for suggestions, I have had superb luck with Paradox panels, both the
>> older ones and the newer ones. And their tech support is excellent by any
>> standards. They aren't in India or some other godforsaken place; they are
>> in Montreal, Canada.
>
> And Montreal isn't a godforsaken place?? ;)

Now thats uncalled for! LOL
I would be more then willing to show you the beauty of living in the
montreal region..
if you ever come around just leave me a message and i will manage to show
you the best stuff there is around montreal

> Not a big deal to them, I'm sure - our cost on them is normally around
> $25-$30, and to Paradox they're probably worth about $10.  For $50 they
> bought themselves a LOT of goodwill.

I can say that Stephane Racicot is very effective and a man with a lot of
knowledge..
got him to come on some job site with me, and beside being a good human
being with a pretty fun character,he know his job!