Re: ARE YOU REALLY BEING MONITORED? READ THIS

It could also be that is how he was trained.  Monkey see monkey do.  He said
they used monkeys didn't he?
It may also be the policy where he has worked that they don't want test
signals.  I have had may monitoring firms tell me to make sure panels didn't
send test signals cause they didn't want to be bothered with them.  Thats a
bad policy but it is somewhat common.