Re: Devcon Buys Out Coastal Security, Adelphia, & Guardian

Yeah, right, he's as full of you know what there as he is about everything
else. That price for monitoring is OK only if he's getting the proverbial
phoney "free system" along with it and paying for it under a long term
contract. That's about on par with ADT and what they used to sell as a free
system. However, if he already owns his system outright, or this is a
takeover from another company, and you charge that rate, the customer is
getting screwed royally !!

Saying such and such a price is either a good or bad price without giving
all the related information is totally misleading. But I think you know
that....

RHC

http://www.polesoft.com/refer.html