Re: Devcon Buys Out Coastal Security, Adelphia, & Guardian

> It is probably LESS expensive for a huge company like ADT, or Bell
> South Security from Protection One, or BRINKS (that has only ONE
> monitoring center, and whose own Brinks Armored Guard Division has been
> said to be monitored by ADT) to monitor customers, than small business
> owners, many of whom are posting here.

I stated that earlier. The large company with beaucoup accounts have about
$1 to $3 in overhead per account.

As far as the rest of your post, you're either related to Bill Clinton and
can't stick to any particular position, or you're a schizophrenic.