Re: 15. Wired / Wireless alarm systems?

Probably.=20

My vision of Paul is along the lines of The Styles Lobster Man....this =
is the one you came to see, this is the one you'll never forget..the =
Styles Lobster Boy, instead of being born with hands of feet like you or =
I, he was born with flippers or fillars of a lobster...one thin dime and =
you can see for yourself...step on in the tent son...