Re: Compass - direct connect?

I did notice that it pop-up a box telling you that you're set up for a =
ver xxx and the panel attempting to connect to is a ver yyy. YYY can't =
it just switch to the correct version is beyone me. Other software I use =
for another brand will switch.

India? You mean the outsourced programmers?

You hear about that guy that wants to put hundreds of low paid =
programmers on a ship in international waters off the coast of =
california? Take our business and sit offshore, then dock once a month =
for meetings with clients? Try and do that off the coast of china.