Re: Compass - direct connect?

"Crash Gordon®" <webmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
news:4AJhe.8$wi7.3438@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
I did notice that it pop-up a box telling you that you're set up for a ver
xxx and the panel attempting to connect to is a ver yyy. YYY can't it just
switch to the correct version is beyone me. Other software I use for another
brand will switch.

My guess is like DSC the P panels are a different family, also the v1
differs from the v2 with 10-digit account number so I imagine that has
something to do with it, on the other hand the software doesn't seem to care
if it connects to a v2 or v3 panel, just between v1 and v2/3

India? You mean the outsourced programmers?

Yea several years ago

You hear about that guy that wants to put hundreds of low paid programmers
on a ship in international waters off the coast of california? Take our
business and sit offshore, then dock once a month for meetings with clients?
Try and do that off the coast of china.

Where do you think "I" am right now????

(hang on, Gopher's bringing drinks)