Re: Compass - direct connect?

No...you will need to install ADT Compass to accomplish that. There is no
way around it that I am aware of.

Jim Rojas

"Crash Gordon®" <webmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
Primarily that's what I want to do. I usually pre-program system(s) before
they go out to the field...program all wireless points, etc. Not only does
that tell me that everything is working but it save a TON of time at the
client's  house. All my guys have to do is install per my directions...fd
xmtr @ fd, etc. :-).

BTW...I was able to connect to Safewatch panel last week and stay connected,
only the fields uploaded don't really match. Have you done any hacking on
them to get them to ul/dl properly?