Re: Seeking The Best DIY Alarm Consultant

Frank Olson wrote:
> there are several online resources available to you:
>
> http://www.norcoalarms.com
> http://www.youralarmstore.com
> http://alarmsystemstore.com
> http://www.alarmcontacts.com
> http://www.tech-man.com/estore
>
> Bob LaLonde used to run an online store with one of the better FAQ
pages out
> there: http://www.diycomponents.com
>
> Bob Campbell. Lot's of valuable stuff on his website too:
> http://www.home-metal.com

Thanks for the suggestions Frank.   Are the store reps and guys you
mentioned
active on this newsgroup?

> if you're thinking of going the DIY route, pick a relatively easy
series of panels to program like DSC's "Power" series.

Sounds like a good idea.  The programing is something I'm not familiar
with and I would like to get something easy to program.