Re: Caddx NX8E door electric strike

"jawdoc" <drbrooks@xxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
news:1115594613.661938.202170@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
> OK, I got that working perfectly.
> Now can I program the Caddx to bypass that zone temporarily during the
> time that the relay is active(door is open and entry is allowed).

Yes.  You'll have to wire the applicable zone through another of the onboard
relays that "follows" the first so that whenever you activate the strike the
panel sees a "normal" condition across the zone.  You can program the second
(zone) relay to stay activated for a few seconds longer to allow you to
enter the door at a more liesurely pace.