Re: PIR with tamper

"Crash Gordon®" <webmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
news:nMSie.33$lK.5043@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
They're not ridiculously expensive, Optex makes one that's very reasonable.

True.  I don't recall using the term "ridiculous" and I prefer using the
Paradox line of PIR's.  Anti-masking detectors aren't something we can use
when most commercial systems we quote successfully on are for customers that
are looking for the "cheapest price".  All our commercial jobs use detectors
with tampers and employ end-of-lines...