Re: Brinks upside down motion detector?

> You were busted posting to those sights.

Nope, guess again.  Sabodish forged my name and posted to a number of
newsgroups (not sites or "sights"), then accused me of posting his messages.
Anyone with at least half a brain (that eliminates you) can read the headers
and see they weren't my posts.

It's easy to create an alias.  For instance, some moron could decide to call
himself "no wires showing" and start posting racist, anti-Semitic garbage
here.  No one would be foolish enough to believe the moron's last name is
"showing".