Re: NFPA's Creation of Security Standards/Codes

Bob,

I believe I gave my opinion earlier regarding who will end up being the
AHJ in this regard.  As for the "third party verifier," I believe that
the conclusion that you came to as you worked through the thinking
process (minus the anger :-) points to third-party certification, just
as we have certified burglar alarm companies that must be certified to
do certain applications because of insurance concerns, such as banks.

Can I quote any portion of what you've written if I do a story on this?

Thanks,
Al