Re: 11. Pro's "THINK", yes they do but is it reasonable?

"Crash Gordon®" <NONE@xxxxxxxx> wrote in message
SO...what you are saying then is that PROZAC muzzles the neurotransmitters
in Pxxxe's brain!!

Dood, we figured it out! Pxxxe's neurotransmitters are only muzzled when he
has a proper dose of Prozac or whatever neurotransmitter muzzler he is on.

I think either drug could do nothing but help