Re: 11. Pro's "THINK", yes they do but is it reasonable?

Crash Gordon=AE wrote:
> SO...what you are saying then is that PROZAC muzzles the
neurotransmitters in Paulie's brain!!

> Dood, we figured it out! Paulie's neurotransmitters are only muzzled
when he has a proper dose of Prozac or whatever neurotransmitter
muzzler he is on.

However, it is important to remember that whatever the medication, it
must be admisistered through the ears without knowledge of the patient.
It is sometimes recommeded to misdirect the patient by having them don
earphones which have been specifically designed to dispense the
apportioned dosage. During this time, the patient may experience
delusions which will seem real and which the patient will insist
actually happened.