Re: Espload Software

Since I e-spoke with you last, I've been having a ton of fun with =
Compass. It's been years since I'd used it. It's faster/better than it =
was then...and the answer machine get-around works great. I musta =
uploaded 15 panels today between phone calls. It's really nice having =
panel records on file again.

The Tecmar was really really expensive when I first bought them...I =
think around a grand apiece. They're huge!...must be a foot long...I =
think I've  had them since '85! I still use one with RAM I in an old =
286...yah...it still works.

Don't do much Radx stuff anymore, but every now and then I get the urge =
to load a newer version of RAM, but can't find the stupid dongle. Then I =
find the dongle and can't find the RAM CD's.

:-)