Re: Espload Software

"Crash Gordon®" <NONE@xxxxxxxx> wrote in message
news:QZdee.2420$rf7.5165@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Me gots a Supra 2400...and a CIA...and a load of other crap too...even an
old Tecmar for Radionics (actually two of those)!

I've toyed with a CIA, it also does Caddx and although I didn't test it I
bet it also does ITI since it's a rebranded StarComm, I must have at least a
dozen Supra 2400's in my closet

Never seen a Tecmar tho, I use either a StarComm or Hayes 1200 for Rad stuff