Re: Espload Software

What kind does it need?

I'd called Paraducks awhile back and they just sent me the CD...haven't =
had time to look at it yet.
=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D
I finally found my CIA modem and got it working yesterday with Compass - =
man that program has gotten a lot better then when I first used it. =
Disappointed somewhat in the 144 page user manual doesn't explain a few =
thangs.