Re: Why Don't You Like DSC? (Addressed to those that don't.)

"notspike" <aim@xxxxxx> wrote in message
> Robert L. Bass wrote:

I've taught thousands of
> > people to use Napco systems and probably ten thousand to install their
own.

10,000 into 8 years = 1250 per year into 365 days = 3.5 systems installed
per day. That would make a nice account base and that doesn't include all
the other panels types you've sold. I am in the wrong end of the business. I
should sell off my account base, get rid of the overhead, take some of the
money and have a **monster** website professional done and go for it. There
are a couple of little things that I would do differently from the sites
I've seen, but I'll keep that under my hat for now.