Re: Please!

Robert L. Bass wrote:
> > Yeah, right. Killfile
> > each other, then stick to alarms and automation...
>
> Done.

Now seeee?

That wasn't so hard now was it? Now all your nicey, nicey people over
in CHA won't get to see any more about what kind of fraud you've
perpetrated on them about what a nicey, nicey guy you are.

But ........ thanks for the opportunity for me to give them some
background about you. Do you think they'll ever really trust you now
.......... HEH HEH HEH HEH HEH HEH!

You're such a jerk. You've done so many things to so many people, that
you couldn't prove that you had ever done a nice thing for anyone
without it being over shadowed by two nasty things you've done to
someone else ..... Boy, I'll bet they're having some great e-mail
conversations about what a nice guy you are now ....... huh?

HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA

Gottcha again ........... fat boy!

> > And...can somebody please place a brief description
> > of GM and that RF guy on a website somewhere?
>
> That sort of thing tends to generate even more nastiness.  I usually
just
> hit [CTRL-Q], [F5] on MSOE and their messages disappear.

Jeeze ...... but you just can't seem to tear yourself away from my
posts though............  huh?  Must be that lil ol streak of masochism
in ya, I guess. It keeps on diggin ya but you just can't live with out
it. Tut, tut.

> > Otherwise, these guys get off on the melee that
> > ensues from their posts.

See, now you're progressing right on up to Sadomasochism.

> I suspect it's the same with a certain other ASA character.

Now just * W * H * O * ........   could that be ? * ? * ? * ?

KUTCHY KUTCHY ....... FAT ASS.  You dug the hole just a little bit
deeper .... again.
HA HA HA HA  HA

AAAAH HA HA HA HA HA HA HA

Nighty night!