Re: Help needed with programming for DSC PC2530

That's an old EMNET panel so chances are the dealer became an ADT dealer at
some point if you had ADT monitoring and he probably changed the original
EMNET lockout code so none of these will work any more but they are worth a
try.
0110
0119
0178
0508
0509
0495
0496
0911
0625
0621
0624
1110
1111
1120
1190
1760
5080
6210
8220
0337
use *8 before each one and maybe you'll get lucky