Re: PIR with tamper

Robert L. Bass wrote:
> > Convenient? This is pretty nifty.
> > Tell me, is it yours?
>
> Nope.  One of my techs came up with the idea.

Yeh ........ sure. About a hundred years after the book of basic
elecricity was written.

> > Or should you be thanking someone
> > for this clever little gem?
>
> You should be thanking me for sharing it, but that would be courteous
and I
> know better than to expect that from you.

You should be used to that reaction by now. How many of the things that
you claim as yours on your web site ............ are really ......
yours?

Never mind .......... but the answer to that question is the reason no
one believes you when you say ......... anything.