Re: Just bought, am I getting a fair deal? Apex/Honeywell/Monitronics

Thanks again Crash, I'll be scouring the yellow pages later today.
Hopefully, Apex won't be quite as hasty to take the equipment out as when
they put it in, and take a few days to come. That will give me time to do my
research in the event I would want to cancel my cancellation and keep their
service, or if we re-negotiate a better price. However, again, my hope is to
find, as you said, a reputable, local outfit. Do you know of any lists on
the web that recommend security companies by city or state? I may call
Monitronics directly again, and tell them I'm willing to keep the installed
equipment if they can hook me up with someone different than Apex, and
hopefully a little more reasonable in price. Or will Apex still want their
equipment back vs. getting compensated by another company? Thanks much
again.