Re: Writer needs info on burglar alarms

"Crash Gordon®" <webmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
news:GtMhe.28$wj6.1338@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Another one I think was one of the Die Hard movies...they made it look very
technical and obtuse...I think that's the way to go...lots of jumperwires,
and a super technogeekazoid majick box.

Ah, yes...  Then there's the "Thomas Crown Affair"...  I Loved "Mr. Crown's"
security system (you know the one with a"ten digit PIN")...  and so easy to
"hack" too with the "technogeekazoid thing-a-ma-bob" (I just gotta remember
that word - Thank's "Crash")...  :-))

I wonder how much ADT paid to have one of their trucks parked in "John
Ryan's" driveway in "Patriot Games" (I seem to recall seeing one of their
techs "finishing up" at the keypad in that scene as well)...