Re: Writer needs info on burglar alarms

That's an easy one. I also saw something like this on an old Mission
Impossible episode.

Mount an identical phoney keypad on top of the real one. The phoney keypad
will capture a code and act as a real keypad. The theif can then go back at
anytime, remove the phoney keypad, whuch will display the code, then break
in at will. The same keypad can also have the ability to show armed at all
times after hours, just in case there is a guard making a tour of the
building. Not far fetched at all.

Jim Rojas