Looking for security screens

I want the option to keep the windows on the second open when the
weather is nice and the still have the alarm on all perimeter devices
still active. (I also may want the option of keeping a window or two
open during the day when we are not home for the cats, but that is not
the priority.)

What I am looking for and I am having a bit of trouble tracking down
are 'security screens' for the windows. I know when I had Brinks out to
the house they had these as an option.
Can anyone point me in the proper direction and give me a round about
price on them.
Or could anyone suggest another option.

As always thanks in advance for all the help that is always available
on this board.