Re: 22. Are you an OLD or a NEW VICTIM of wireless alarm systems

On Mon, 30 May 2005 01:16:41 GMT, "Jim Rojas" <jrojas@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

>Mikey, don't waste your time with this guy. He has been polluting Usenet for
>years with his endless dribble. He will never understand. All we can do is
>sit back and let the clown do his dance routine.
>
>Jim Rojas

Easy to say nothing, you where never able to oppose something to what
i say, poor jimmy boy.

The desire to not understand wireless alarm techniques
          is far less intelligent than
                       the inability to understand them

Do you like to do business poor jimmy boy?
 Invent the RFI bit bucket and sell it to the manufacturers, they will
pay a lot for that.

>>> http://www.aurel.it/