Re: The MM & Jiminex show (was: Bass...)

Robert L. Bass wrote:
> > If someone in CHA were to go real life...

You just don't want this to end ...... do you? You going to be the
cause of CHA going down the tubes as you've done to ASA?

> What this fellow deliberately fails to mention is that I called
*after* the
> perpetrator (another of the same "ASA" folks who has posted tons of
useless
> trash in these newsgroups) posted my soc sec number in the newsgroup.
 It
> appeared that he may have run an illegal credit check, in addition to
this
> outrageous act of harassment.  IMO that contstituted a RT attack and
> necessitated a response.  It remains a question whether he did in
fact run
> an illegal credit check using his employer's access.  He denies it
but he's
> been caught lying hundreds of times.  His boss' reply was an apology
that
> "his problem" (G. Morgan) had apparently also become mine.

Does that include what you did to Tom? Does that include what you did
to the people in the aviation group? Does that include how hard you've
tried to get information about Frank and me and a few others here that
were smart enough to know what kind of asshole you were and kept our
ID's private? You'll notice that I've never done what you do to people
and that I don't condone anyone who would go real life with anyone. But
YOU've actually been quoted as say that you LOVE to do that to people
who annoy you. Is that all it take to make you do it? ANNOY you? It's
no wonder people have done things to you that are unspeakable ......
because you can't just stop doing what you do to outrage people. And
then when they get back at you ........... YOU'VE got the audacity to
blame it all on THEM! You intentionally irritate and ridicule people
which you KNOW is going to anger people. You actually take pleasure in
causing animosity so that people will resent anything that you say or
do. This has been your conduct for YEARS in Usenet ......... so don't
try to say that people simply singled you out, for no reason at all,
and did nasty things. Again, it's no coincidence that YOU are always at
the center of any conflict. You've got too many years of archived
evidence against you, for you to try to play the innocent.

> Jiminex, in his haste to attack, deliberately ignores this and the
repeated
> personal attacks, noth online and real life, which another of his
friends,
> one Michael Sabodish (the fellow who pretends to be a "Group
Moderator") has
> perpetrated.  This individual has gone after my sister, my
neighbnors, my
> children, my elderly parents and their neighbors.  He has made a six-
or
> seven-year carreer of harassing me.

Another of your tactics can be exposed right now. There is no
"friendship" between Sabodish and me. You're tactic of including
everyone who dislikes you into a "group" has no basis in truth
whatsoever. I don't know Mike and I don't want to know him. What about
Doug, and Mikey, and Jack and Mark, and Frank, and Graham, and Tom and
all the others in ASA who oppose you? Is this all a conspiracy and we
just happend to pick on YOU? I dislike you and oppose you for the slimy
piece of effluent that you are. Get a clue scum bag. People don't like
you because you're such a nasty son of a bitch and you treat people
rancor and animosity simply because they disagree with you. You savor
your retribution when you can say something nasty to someone but then
cry innocence when some one gets back at you.

I know that wherever you've gone in Usenet you've caused the same
problems that you cause in ASA. I know and have witnessed what you've
done to people in ASA, for all the years that I've been a participant.
I've seen person after person leave this group because of what you do
and because of what you do to people and the resultant chaos that you
leave behind. This group could be a great site, as I presume CHA is.
But I also presume that THAT's because you've finally learned your
lesson and have not used your acerbic sarcasim to incite people into
the arguments, that you are renowned for in ASA. And isn't it amazing
that for six or seven years, when many times things could have quieted
down, you've started it all over again by deliberatly making hostile
comments designed to incite and start things going again. Every time
you go on vacation, the group starts to get along. When you return,
within a couple of days, with out provocation, you're making vile
references about people, who you KNOW are not going to take your
garbage ....... and you start it all over again. YOU are the reason and
the cause of turmoil in ASA and you just wont stop. And that is proved
by the fact that you don't do in CHA what you do in ASA. That ALONE,
says that you are deliberately causing the the problems here. That
recent revelation would seem to me, should incite some kind of spark in
the "do nothings" in ASA. It's simply amazing that in spite of the fact
that the people in ASA, all of whom you certainly know what you do
there ..... know what you cause there, have seen and known it for years
and dislike you for it ........ will do nothing to sanction you.

Did you ever count up the people who've left the group because of you
and added that to the people who object to you who still participate?
I just can't understand what you can ever hope to gain by acting the
way that you do. I don't sell anything here and have nothing to gain or
lose. Others who have stores don't advertise here except Mike, but he
STARTED his store, just to bug you. How stupid. You've created your own
enemy! On the other hand, YOU have everything to gain by getting along
with the people in ASA. How many people haven't gone to your site over
the years because of the chaos that you've caused in ASA? How many
people have been turned off by what they see in ASA? You say that you
wont stop advertising in the group, but only two or three people a week
ever even come to the group and most aren't looking to buy anything. So
what's the reason for you to insist on ignoring the FAQ and on top of
that, causing animosity among the participants that could refer
business to you? YOU'RE the only one who stand to lose by inciting
chaos here and yet you continue to do it. You're a stupid, stupid man.

> Sabodish, several other competitors from this newsgroup and their
friends
> have filed false complaints with the Florida and Connecticut
licensing
> authorities.  These were each dismissed when the investigators from
each
> state found no merit in the complaints.  Sabodish has also created a
hate
> website dedicated to his cyber-stalking efforts.  The website was
repeatedly
> taken down when his various ISPs saw nazi insignia and other such
filth on
> his pages.  The current iteration is apparently somewhat sanitized
but it
> still contains stolen artwork, some of which belongs to me and some
> manufacturers in my industry.

Would that be like the information that used to be on your web site
that you plagerized from manufacturers? ..... and only took it down
after you trid to pass it off as yours and got caught by someone here.
How how about that Andersen window description that you stole from me
and gloated that you were putting it on your website, with out any
credit to the source? Jeezz isn't it something how you're guilty of
doing all the things you accuse your detractors of doing?

> None of these things are ever mentioned by Jiminex in his
oft-repeated,
> vulgar tirades and threats to destroy any newsgroup where I
participate
> should the members of that newsgroup fail to comply with his demands.
 All
> of the above is documented and provable.

Oh really?   Why don't you point us all in the direction of any other
Newsgroup that I've tried to disrupt? You stupid ass. I don't even
PARTICIPATE in any other Newgroup. And part of the reason I DON'T
participate in CHA ....... IS BECAUSE YOU ARE THERE!

Well Gooooooooly! looks like you got caught in another lie about
someone who simply dislikes a social deviant, such as you.

There IS one thing that you ARE right about though. You will NEVER ****
EVER **** get away with your deliberate disruption in ASA, with out me
being there to rub your nose in the crap that you leave behind.

>  Unfortunately, the people who did
> these things are mostly indigent, blue collar installers without
sufficient
> assets to merit a lawsuit.

Ahhhh, your ego is showing again. Exactly how would you know that? You
don't know who most of these people are or who they are, and you don't
even have a clue as to who or even .... *where* ........ I am, what I
have or don't have. So  ..... can we simply classify your above comment
as another tactic of yours to cast an insult, by insinuating that
anyone who opposes your vile conduct is "mearly" a blue collar worker
with little or no intelligence or ability to earn a living?  Kind of
subtle unless someone knows that this is just your way to classify
people as being beneath you. Rather an obvious subtlety though.

> Add to this vile behavior the fact that these individuals provide
almost
> nothing of value to any of the newsgroups they have attempted to
destroy.

And of course you are the ultimate judge of who contributes and what
it's value is ........ SHHHHUUUURE you are!

Do you post more than anyone else in ASA. Yeah, I'd have to say that
you probably do. However, YOU sit on your fat ass all day long, sitting
at the computer. Your job and motivation is, you want to sell something
to someone. The rest of the participants are installers and work their
companies during the day and participate in ASA in spare time and
evenings. Duhhhhhh. So what's the guage that you use to determine who
contributes what? For the number of hours a day that participants are
here, compared to you, I'd have to say it pretty much evens it's self
out. But of course you're going to say that the "quality" of your post
is better than everyone elses. Yeh, we know, ......... you know all
about the ....... uhhh .......... uhhhh...... all about the uhhhhh
....things you USED to install. What's the latest revision of the Napco
9600 contain? Did you ever figure out what the Napco wireless changes
were. Oppps ....... that's right, you don't know. How about how the
access control works on the Napco products? Come on ...... you're the
Napco expert .......... how come you can't answer the questions about
your ..... (so called) area of expertise? Yep, you sure know alot about
alarms .......... from about 10 years ago.

You're a phony and a liar and you know it. Trying to convince end users
that you know alot about alarms. But you can't stop lying about the
fact that you haven't installed anything for years and have little or
no knowledge about the product you sell or even the products that you
claim to be an expert in. Not only are you a Has-been ...... you're a
Never-was. With all of the lies and underhanded things you've pulled
here, it can only be an indication of what kind of business you ran and
what little knowledge and credibily you had.

> For my part, I don't deny having a bit of a temper.  There are times
when
> I've posted some rather stinging retorts, but nothing like what these

> belligerant bullies have done.

Now let's see ...........

Well, on second thought, I guess I won't fill up CHA with anymore of
the tripe that your past deeds consist of ....... I'd guess that by
now, they pretty much know what you are and if nothing eles, will
simply be careful of you. Which I hope that is the least that all of
this has accomplished.  So I'll simply respond to your above lie with
............the best appropriate word I can think of

You'd do best to stop cross posting.

Only You have something to lose.

Do you think you've lost any credibility with this round of cross
posting.

You'll *really* never know ..... but.............

And just think .......... you have the ability to stop it all .......
and you just ...wont.   TUT TUT TUT