Re: Radionics D8112 passcode reset possible?

YEP...what pisses me off is it's always...always...some hubby macho dude =
that moved in 5 years ago...and like I'm supposed to know a code for his =
system. Dood...I move dead files to a storage unit after a couple of =
years of inactivity.
The wife...will never touch it. Wimmen are smart...they don't like =
noise.

Then the next thing is the hubby admits to taking a pair of hedge =
trimmers to the wiring in the box that he broke open with a crowbar.

Sheesh...one tiny little phone call when back 5 years ago when the moved =
in woulda been easier, not to mention FREE.