Re: Adding EZM to P3200

> Do I simply move the wireless address
> numbers down four spots and move my
> zone descriptions down four spots too,
> or is there something else I need to do?

Better yet, change the wireless to addresses well past any present
hard-wired needs.  For example, set the wireless zones up as 25-32.  This
will allow you to program sequential EZM addresses and not have to change RF
zone assignments again should you add another EZM down the road.

Note that you can (or at least you could last time I tried it) actually
program RF transmitters to *any* zone, even one which has an unused
hardwired loop already in it.  Also, unlike wired zones, Napco RF zones do
not have to be in sequential order.  You can skip around if you like.

--

Regards,
Robert L Bass

Bass Home Electronics