Re: Vista 20p installation problem

OK I set the panel for "EOL" and the contact with 2k resistor in series
everything seems to work fine. When I short the loop or open the loop
or open the contact, the keypad says fault in all cases. Do I expect
the panel to say something like "short" or "open"?

No for the zone double I set the panel to zone double. The was pretty
straight forward. :)

Unfortunately the manual is designed for a first time installer and
assumes some prior knowledge. I can't seem to find why the fire does
not activate siren.