Re: DSC Maxsys PC 4020 Reporting Probs. UPDATE

Good practice if you run into a pre v3.3 4020 but totally useless on
anything later

Why they chose to take so long adding auto CID to the 832 and 4020 is beyond
me PLUS the fact any panel that has that capability has that feature
disabled by default which is pretty stupid