Re: DSC Maxsys PC 4020 Reporting Probs. UPDATE

> Now this was odd, I worked on that panel today
> and poked around in the programming (from the
> keypad) and saw that Auto Report SIA was off
> so I turned it on and it works now. And I'm not
> even using SIA. Anyway, try this if any of you
> encounter this problem. Thanks for all your replies and suggestions.

Hmm.  It was a programming issue after all.  As I suggested earlier, you
needed to enter the codes.  Glad you didn't waste several thousand dollars
following Leuck's advice.  Just for the heck of it, next time you're out at
the site, restore it to Contact ID and enter the reporting codes.  It should
work fine.

--

Regards,
Robert L Bass