Re: Nasty Sunday

Worst for me was a person I knew from the neighborhood who was usually high
on drugs...robbed my wife at gunpoint of her engagment ring...about one
month later he accidentially shoots himself in the groin...He was found dead
on his sofa with my wife's ring on his pinky finger. He must have been there
a few days...

Needless to say, I got the ring back a few weeks later, thanks to a some
friends in the NYPD.

Jim Rojas