Re: New Napco Ver5 software

news:kaydnTV3zPPi7drfRVn-vA@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
>> Nah..  He'll throw up a few links to
>> smoke detectors and fire extinguishers...
>
> Heh, heh, heh... Now you're talking.  I replied to Bob's post before
> reading this one.

Let's see...  for thatched roofs, would you also include a link to
pressurized water extinguishers??  :-))

Speaking of which, have you considered adding those new mini foam
extinguishers to your website??  They're great for the kitchen and far
better than either the BC or ABC dry chems (which make one heck of a
mess)...